Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Classmates and Teachers from Catholic Englsh Primary School

The Boys and Girls of Catholic English Primary School

Lawrence Chin, 
Robert Chin,
Mark Chin,
Cyril Moa,
Kho Khoon Haw,
Wilson Chao (younger brother of Johnson Chao)
Simon Heng (not Simon Ng)
Suvendren
Kumar,
James Kuo,
Vincent Toh,

Poh Kui Hua,
Annie Wong (I believed Annie Wong did not start from Primary 1, if I am not mistaken she joined later??)
Josephine Heng


The Teachers of Catholic English Primary School:

Sister Eulalia (who was the Principal before Sister Eulalia?)

Mr Lawrence Chong in Primary Four (I remember him because he confiscate by toy plane and canned me for playing in class) 


will update, add or amend as I get more names from the rest of the gang..

No comments:

Post a Comment